La Jolla Flood Service
La Jolla Flood Service in San Diego, Ca offer water extraction, sewage clean up & removal and full restoration. We understand that a flood or fire can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast! We dispatch experienced technicians to your location right away – day or night – usually within 60 Minutes 24/7 – 365 days a year. A free estimate is provided.
Upon arrival, and to reduce further property damage, water extraction is deployed, tearing out and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, followed by structural drying. Other restoration work is considered depending on the extent of the damage. Further damage assessment is usually conducted within the 3 to 5 day structural drying times.
Further cleanup and repair work could include but not limited to: mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction if warranted. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
La Jolla Flood Service 24/7
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction and fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage issues require help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like. Water removal services are needed initially and right away.
La Jolla Flood Service & Restoration
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for initial flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Repipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
Commonly asked questions Q&A
- How soon can we receive flood services? In most cases, we dispatch trained personnel (first responders) to your location well before sixty minutes with immediate on site damage assessment upon arrival.
How long have you been in business? Since 2004, we’ve seen many floods and fires over the years, catching property owners off guard and causing everything from small mop ups to residential and commercial soakers.
- Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. However, owner policies differ, and in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Remember… You have the right to pick and choose your own flood service and contractor.
Can you work with my insurance adjusters to help settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim in a timely manner.
La Jolla Flood Service 92037, 92092, 92093