La Jolla Flood Service
La Jolla Flood Service understands that a flood or Fire can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast! We dispatch experienced technicians to your location right away – day or night – usually within 60 Minutes 24/7 – 365 days a year. Immediate on site damage assessment and a no obligation estimate is provided.
Upon arrival, and to reduce further property damage, water extraction is deployed, tearing out and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, followed by structural drying. Other restoration work is deployed depending on the extent of the damage. Further damage assessment is usually conducted within the 3 to 5 day structural drying times.
Further cleanup and repair work could include but not limited to: mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction if warranted. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
San Diego Water Removal – Structural Drying – Desiccant Drying – Mold Mitigation – Board Ups & Cover – Fire Damage Restoration – Direct Insurance Billing – Sewage Backup Cleaning – Sewage Decontamination – Carpet Cleaning – Leak Detection – Hardwood Floor Restoration – Indoor Air Quality Testing – Thermal Imaging – Antimicrobial Treatments – Sanitation & Deodorization – Damage Assessment – Contents Pack-out – Complete Damage Repairs – Flood Restoration – Removal of Property
La Jolla Flood Service 24/7
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction and fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage issues require help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like. Water removal services are needed initially and right away.
La Jolla Flood Service & Restoration
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for initial flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Repipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
La Jolla Flood Service – Insurance
Insurance policies differ from one another and each dictate the terms of coverage. In most cases, insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Many years of flood experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required in order to settle a timely claim.