Water Extraction San Diego
Water extraction or removal is usually the first immediate service provided, which reduces further damage to your belongings and property. Sewage affected property and damaged items are either cleaned and/or removed if needed to cut down water borne disease and or possible infection, followed by structural drying. Other restoration work may be needed and further assessments of the damage are done usually within the 3 to 5 day structural drying period. Work could include services such as mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction for full restoration if warranted; restoring your home or business back to its original condition.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction & fast clean up and dry out. To reduce the severity, immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage, mold & mildew. A big flood can be devastating and water damage issues require help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as: water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like. Water removal and structure drying is needed initially and right away for such a crisis.
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing and Drainage Services
- Burst Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Leakage Detection / Severity analysis
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction / Removal Services
- Flood Damage Assessment / Inspection
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair & Evaluation
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
Water Extraction San Diego 24/7
Over the years, we’ve seen the magnitude of devastation that floods and fires can cause, catching property owners off guard and causing great mental anguish. Floods can be everything from small mop ups to residential or commercial soakers. Don’t struggle and suffer through this nightmare alone. Floods can be devastating and that’s why we are here for you. You cannot predict a disaster! but… you can always count on us responding quickly with a reliable cleanup crew who will help you through this ordeal and ease your concerns.