High Rise Tower Flood
High Rise Tower Flood Service specialists in San Diego CA understand that a flood or fire can strike any time without warning. If it has, you’ll need emergency cleanup services and fast! We dispatch experienced technicians to your location right away 24/7 – 365 days a year. A damage inspection with a free estimate is provided.
Water removal is usually the first service provided, and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, followed by structural drying. Further damage inspections are usually done within the 3 to 5 days drying time. Further cleanup and repair work could include mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction recommended if warranted. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
Water damage from fire sprinkler flooding, water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage requires help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like.
Flood Service and Restoration
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Repipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing