Flood Water Extraction
Flood water extraction is usually needed due to indoor floods as a result of a burst pipe, water supply line, fire sprinklers or even backed up and over flowing sink, tub or toilet. Whenever large amounts of water start permeating through a building, there’s going to be some water damage. It is always highly recommended that the water be extracted immediately so as to lesson the degree of damage. Depending on the extent of damage… other work might include tearing out and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, mold remediation, structural drying, dehumidification, deodorizing, asbestos removal and possible other restoration work.
If you find yourself needing such services, San Diego Flood Service is there to take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When they do, you need reliable and effective cleanup services; and fast. We dispatch trained flood personnel to your location right away – day or night – usually within 60 Minutes. Immediate on site damage assessment and no obligation estimate is provided. Emergency clean-up can begin immediately if necessary.
- A building could take weeks to dry out for major floods.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by fresh water.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair, Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services, Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment, Drying and Dehumidification of Flooded areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing