University City Flooded Service
University City Flooded Service understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast. We will dispatch experienced first responders to your location right away – day or night – within 60 Minutes 24/7 – 365 days a year. We will provide an immediate on site damage assessment and initial estimate for the cleanup and repairs.
Water extraction is usually the first immediate service provided, which reduces further damage to your property. Sewage affected property and damaged items are either cleaned and/or removed if needed, following is the structural drying. Other restoration work may be needed and further assessments of the damage are done usually within the 3 to 5 day structural drying period.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate emergency flood service water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage issues require help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as: water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like. Water removal and structure drying is needed initially and right away.
San Diego Water Removal – Structural Drying – Desiccant Drying – Mold Mitigation – Board Ups & Cover – Fire Damage Restoration – Direct Insurance Billing – Sewage Backup Cleaning – Sewage Decontamination – Carpet Cleaning – Leak Detection – Hardwood Floor Restoration – Indoor Air Quality Testing – Thermal Imaging – Antimicrobial Treatments – Sanitation & Deodorization – Damage Assessment – Contents Pack-out – Complete Damage Repairs – Flood Restoration – Removal of Property
University City Flooded Service 24/7
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Repipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
Insurance policies differ from one another and each dictate the terms of coverage. In most cases, insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Many years of flood experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required in order to settle a timely claim.
Call University City Flood Service today for your no obligation assessment and free estimate on what it will take to restore your property. Operators are standing by to take your call 24/7 365 days a year ! Water Damage Restoration Free Estimates