Mission Hills Flood Service
Mission Hills Flood Service is open to take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast. We will dispatch experience first responders your location right away – day or night – within 60 Minutes.
We offer water extraction, Sewage spill cleanup, restoration, renovation & reconstruction in the entire San Diego County 24/7 – 365 days a year ! Call with information on the services you require. Home or office restoration & reconstruction, commercial or residential even high rise – tower floods, for licensed and insured contractor restoration services.
As you can imagine, Mission Hills Flood Service have seen many floods and fires strike over the years, catching property owners off guard and causing everything from small mop ups to residential or commercial soakers. We’ve also seen the stress it can cause to the property owners. One thing is for sure… you cannot predict a disaster! but… you can always count on us responding quickly and with a reliable cleanup crew.
- Water extraction
- Structural Drying
- Desiccant Drying
- Mold Mitigation
- Board Ups & Cover
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Sewage Backup Cleaning
- Sewage Decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
- Damage Assessment
- Contents Pack-out
- Complete Damage Repairs
- Flood Restoration
- Removal of Property
Water Removal & Extraction, Sewage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Structural Drying, De humidification, Deodorizing, Consulting, Asbestos Removal…. the list goes on.
Mission Hills Flood Service Q&A
How soon can a Mission Hills Flood Service company out ? In most cases, Mission Hills Flood Service can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. However, Owner policies differ, and in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
Can Mission Hills Flood Service work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed by the flood service company, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
Mission Hills Flood Service 365
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by fresh water.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing