Bay Park Flood Service 858-229-7630 Water Removal 1
Bay Park Flood Service
Bay Park Flood Service is open to take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. We have first responders and service technicians standing ready to service your needs. Call today for a free assessment and quote for water damage and structural drying, restoration & repairs, renovation, and cleanup.
Upon arrival, Bay Park Flood Service employs water extraction which is usually an immediate requirement then removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, followed by structural drying. Further damage inspection is usually done within the 3 to 5 days. Further cleanup and repair work could include mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction recommended if warranted. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
Bay Park Flood Service 24/7
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate Bay Park Flood Service takes important steps needed to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage requires help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like.
Flood and Restoration Services
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Re-pipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
Insurance policies differ from one another and each dictate the terms of coverage. In most cases, insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Many years of flood experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required in order to settle a timely claim.