Rancho Penasquitos Flood Service
Rancho Penasquitos Flood Service is always open to take your call. Simply provide information on the services that you require. If you’re in need of emergency flood and restoration services, we are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Upon arrival, water extraction is usually deployed, and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, followed by structural drying. Further damage inspection is usually done within the 3 to 5 days. Further cleanup and repair work could include mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction recommended if warranted. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage requires help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like.
- Water extraction
- Structural Drying
- Desiccant Drying
- Mold Mitigation
- Board Ups & Cover
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Sewage Backup Cleaning
- Sewage Decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
- Damage Assessment
- Contents Pack-out
- Complete Damage Repairs
- Flood Restoration
- Removal of Property
Rancho Penasquitos Flood Service 24/7
How soon can we receive service? In most cases, services can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service. They will call you right away and answer all your questions.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
How long does it take for mold to grow once a water loss has occurred? Molds are found virtually everywhere and molds can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours of the start of water damage.
Can Rancho Penasquitos Flood Service work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim. Call Rancho Penasquitos Flood Service today.
Rancho Penasquitos Flood Service Detail
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Re-pipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing