Elfin Forest Flood Service
Elfin Forest Flood Service in San Diego County San Elijo Hills, is only moments away from helping you mitigate your flood, water, or fire damage so your home or business can quickly get back to normal. Whether you’ve experienced a minor water leak or are facing serious damage, call today for quick service.
Flood Service Now offers professional restoration services to residential and commercial properties. Our restoration services include 24-hour emergency water damage restoration, smoke damage, water extraction, dry out, mold and asbestos testing and removal and the list goes on.
Flood & Restoration Services
We’re only moments away from helping you mitigate your flood, water, or fire damage so your home or business can quickly get back to normal. Whether you’ve experienced a minor water leak or are facing serious damage, you need Flood Service Now!
Floods require fast action to dry out and restore property. It can mean saving literally thousands of dollars. We extract water from your carpet or hardwood floor and salvage as much property as possible. Drying equipment is quickly set up to dry the affected areas. Water removal must be done immediately after a flood occurs or further serious damage will occur.
Special equipment such as probes and other infrared tools are used in order to ascertain the source of the water damage, and possible extent of area the affected areas. Restoration services would then be rendered to the residence in order to dry the structure, sanitize any affected or cross contaminated areas, and deodorize all affected areas and materials.
Commonly Asked Questions Q&A
- Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
Will you work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim. Elfin Forest Flood Service
- How long has San Diego Flood Services been in business? Since 2004, we’ve seen many floods and fires over the years, catching property owners off guard and causing everything from small mop ups to residential and commercial soakers.
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing