Flood Repair in San Diego
Flood Repair in San Diego is available to take your call 24/7 365 days a year. Our phones are open 24 hour 365 days a year for emergency water damage restoration, sewage mitigation, and mold Remediation cleanup and repair services.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage issues require help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like. Water removal services are needed initially and right away.
How soon can the company come out? In most cases, Services can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Flood Repair Service 24/7
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
How long does it take for mold to grow once a water loss has occurred? Molds are found virtually everywhere and molds can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours of the start of water damage.
Can you work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
Flood Repair and Restoration Services
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Re-pipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
San Diego Flood Repair Service 365
Insurance policies differ from one another and each dictate the terms of coverage. In most cases, insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Many years of flood experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required in order to settle a timely claim.