Poway Flood Services
Poway Flood Services is open 24 hours 365 days a year to take your call. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When they do, you need reliable and effective cleanup services; and fast.
We will dispatch trained flood service technicians to your location right away – day or night – usually within 60 Minutes. Immediate on site damage assessment and no obligation estimate is provided. Emergency clean-up can begin immediately if necessary.
Depending on the extent of the damage, some of the work will likely include the removal of building materials, sewage mitigation, mold remediation, structural drying, dehumidification, deodorizing, asbestos removal and possible other restoration work. Packing and storage of possessions is often needed for extensive cleanup.
- Water extraction
- Structural Drying
- Desiccant Drying
- Mold Mitigation
- Board Ups & Cover
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Sewage Backup Cleaning
- Sewage Decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
- Damage Assessment
- Contents Pack-out
- Complete Damage Repairs
- Flood Restoration
- Removal of Property
Poway Flood Services 24 Hr
Usually, structures take 3-4 days to day. Although, some jobs require more time. Molds are found virtually everywhere and can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours. Further water damage occurs the longer it has the chance to soak property materials. It is imperative that the water extraction and drying begin as soon as possible.
Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim. Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
Poway Flood Services 365
Immediate Water Extraction, Drying Needed.
- A building could take weeks to dry out for major floods.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by fresh water.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair, Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing