San Diego Ca Flood Services
San Diego Ca Flood Services understand that a flood or fire can strike any time without warning. If it has…, you’ll need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast! We dispatch experienced technicians to your location right away 24/7 – 365 days a year. A damage inspection with a estimate is provided.
Upon arrival, water extraction is usually deployed, and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, followed by structural drying. Further damage inspection is usually done within the 3 to 5 days. Further cleanup and repair work could include mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction recommended if warranted. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
- Water extraction
- Structural Drying
- Desiccant Drying
- Mold Mitigation
- Board Ups & Cover
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Sewage Backup Cleaning
- Sewage Decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
- Damage Assessment
- Contents Pack-out
- Complete Damage Repairs
- Flood Restoration
- Removal of Property
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage requires help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like.
San Diego Ca Flood Services and Restoration
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Re-pipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
San Diego Ca Flood Services Insurance
Insurance policies differ from one another and each dictate the terms of coverage. In most cases, insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Many years of flood experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required in order to settle a timely claim.