San Marcos Flood Service
San Marcos Flood Service is open to take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast.
We will dispatch first responder technicians to your location right away – day or night – within 60 Minutes. Immediate on site damage assessment is done and experts accompany you during the restoration process.
Upon arrival, water extraction is usually deployed, and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, followed by structural drying. Further damage inspection is usually done within the 3 to 5 days. Further cleanup and repair work could include mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction recommended if warranted. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage requires help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill & water flooding.
San Marcos Flood Service Q&A
How soon can a San Marcos Flood Service company out? In most cases, we dispatch trained personnel to your site well before sixty minutes.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. However, Owner policies differ, and in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
Can San Marcos Flood Service work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed by the flood service company, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
92024 92029 92069 92078 92079 92096 Water Extraction