San Diego Flood Service
San Diego Flood Service will take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When they do, you need reliable and effective cleanup services; and fast. We dispatch trained flood service technicians to your location right away – day or night – usually within 60 Minutes. Immediate on site damage assessment and no obligation estimate is provided. Emergency clean-up can begin immediately if necessary.
Flood and Restoration Services
Depending on the extent of the damage, some of the work will likely include water extraction, tearing out and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, mold remediation, structural drying, de-humidification, deodorizing, asbestos removal and possible other restoration work. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanup. In most cases, trained personnel arrive at your site usually within sixty minutes or sooner. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service for any San Diego flood. Structures generally take 3-4 days to dry, though some Flooding jobs require more time.
Water Removal – Extraction, Flood & Fire Restoration Service & Cleanup, Sewage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Structural Drying, Dehumidification, Deodorizing, Consulting, Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning & Repair, Smoke Removal, Tile and Grout Cleaning ..the list goes on.
If you’re in need of San Diego Flood Services, we are available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call toll free 888-349-2564
How soon can we receive service Emergency Flood Service ? In most cases, services can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days to dry. However, some jobs require more time depending on the severity of the flood.
Does our insurance carrier cover Emergency Flood Service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
How long does it take for mold to grow once a water loss has occurred? Molds are found virtually everywhere and molds can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours of the start of water damage. Call San Diego Flood Service today.
Water Extraction should be done quickly
- A building could take weeks to dry out for major floods.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by fresh water.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair, Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services, Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment, Drying and De-humidification of Flooded areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing