San Diego Emergency Flood Services
San Diego Emergency Flood Services is open to take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast. We will dispatch trained flood service technicians to your location right away – day or night – within 60 Minutes. They will provide an immediate on site damage assessment and experts accompany you during the restoration process.
San Diego Emergency Flood Services offers Water Removal & Extraction, Sewage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Structural Drying, De humidification, Deodorizing, Consulting, Asbestos Removal…. the list goes on.
Flood Related Questions & Answers
Q&A> How soon will flood services arrive ? In most cases, Services can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. However, Owner policies differ, and in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
San Diego Emergency Flood Cleanup
Can San Diego Emergency Flood Services work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed by the contractor, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing