Ramona Flood Services
Ramona Flood Services is open 24/7 – 365 days a year to take your call. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast. We will dispatch a local flood service company to your location right away – day or night – within 60 Minutes. They will provide an immediate on site damage assessment and experts accompany you during the restoration process.
How soon can the company come out? In most cases, Ramona Flood Services can dispatch local flood service company and trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
How long does it take for mold to grow once a water loss has occurred? Molds are found virtually everywhere and molds can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours of the start of water damage.
Can Ramona Flood Services work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed by the local flood service company, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim. Call Ramona Flood Services today.
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing