Escondido Flood Service
Escondido Flood Service offers 24/7 – 365 on call flood services. We understand that floods and fires can strike any time and without warning. When they do, you need reliable and effective cleanup services; and fast ! We dispatch trained flood technicians and a first responder to your location right away with a show time under an hour. Upon arrival, immediate on site damage assessment is conducted and no obligation estimate is provided. Emergency clean-up can begin immediately if necessary.
The extent of the damage is what influences the recommended work needed within the assessment which is conducted within the 3 to 5 day structural drying period. Further repairs may include work such as mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction if warranted in whatever it takes to get your property back to its original condition. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage issues require help from expert technicians who handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like. Water removal services are needed initially and right away.
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration
- Desiccant Drying
- Mold Mitigation
- Board Ups & Roof Cover
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Sewage Backup Cleaning
- Sewage Decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
- Damage Assessment
- Contents Pack-out
- Complete Damage Repairs
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
92025 92026 92027 92029 92030 92033 92046